Life at Duquesne
Whether you choose to live on campus or commute, Duquesne will become your home away from home. Here you’ll become part of a tight-knit community as you study, work and socialize with fellow students, forming strong bonds and lifelong friendships.
Make the Most of Your College Experience
You’ll have a lot of opportunity open to you as a Duquesne student. Whether it’s getting involved in a student organization, working out at the Power Center, getting one-on-one tutoring for challenging courses, or using Career Services for job hunting, the more you engage, the more you’ll get out of your time here.
Important Things to Know
- Get an introduction to student life at Duquesne from Dr. Douglas Frizzell.
- Learn about our housing options, including residence halls and apartments
- Take an online tour of campus
- See what’s cooking with a variety of dining options for both residents and commuters
- Connect with your spirituality through Spiritan Campus Ministry
- Get the help you need with our full range of student services
- Learn about campus safety
- Relieve stress by having fun both on- and off-campus
- Get involved with some of our more than 180 recognized student organizations
- Explore Pittsburgh and everything it has to offer for both leisure and your future career