Back to top
Freshman Advisement Summer Transition (FAST) Program
- Optional program to help transition into college life
- July 11th or 13th: Biomedical Engineering, Business, Education, Health Science, and Natural & Environmental Sciences
- July 12th or 14th: Liberal Arts, Music, Nursing, and Pharmacy
New Student Move-In
- Move-in times based on your residence hall and floor
- Items are moved in for you by Orientation Volunteers!
New Student Orientation
- Programming every day to help you meet fellow freshmen and acclimate to life at Duquesne
- Events include Graffiti Dance, comedians, concerts, mentalists and more!